MY FIRST GUCCI -- I'm in LOVE!!

my first brown canvas gucci has white trim. I really like it for summer but find myself wanting to carry a different bag in the fall/winter. That being said, I still don't regret buying it. I just realized I needed one with brown trim. They both look incredible so go with the one you think about the most. I don't think the canvas will go on sale. I just think it was that particular color and material. Keep us posted.

Oh, sorry I'd just like to add, your new bag looks great with the outfit you have on in the picture. However, the one with the brown trim wouldn't look so good with it, so you might want to consider your wardrobe.

thanks for everyone's reply....now i'm in a BIGGER RUT than ever!! I feel that the white trim is perfect for summer, but somehow it just doesn't ground the bag like the brown -- but I DO feel the brown makes me look too old (I'm only 21 though)..like I stole my mom's bag for the day! Haha, just kidding. I don't know anymore...I'm more indecisive than ever. Damn Gucci! Decisions decisions!

White trim looks great against the canvas makes it pop. I went thru same dilemma with my pelham. I bought white then returned to brown trim. White looked so much better but it did not go with my personality. Iam afraid of color, afraid to look obvious, Iam very concious. So brown trim was just me. I feel white look soo bright and charming and fun but brown is classic!!! Sorry, I know I did not help your decision at all if not complicate it more. Brown is SAFE but White is FUN. All Iam saying is if this will be your only GCCI go for Brown if you want more stay with White.

If is helps it's almost winter here and I intend on carrying my cream/white gucci's through it. And you are right about the brown looking more mature, not that there is anything wrong with that. I like the white/cream cos it just looks fresher and it suits what I wear. I don't like brown in general. But then again it might be an age thing? I'm just a year older than you.

I think either way you will be fine. But this is my advice...

Stick with the white. My reasoning being, it was what you first got and from my experience when I change my mind on anything after I have gotten something, I always always regret changing my mind after.

Take today for example. I decided to go for beef in black bean and chicken vegie for lunch but I changed my mind at the last minute and had lemon chicken. I regretted it the moment I had the first mouthful.

There is no analogy between chinese takeaway and Gucci handbags (that was just a bad example of me being fickle). I just reckon (esp from my exp) that the 1st thing I go for or buy would be the one that I would be most happy with. Good luck with that!

So I ended up getting the brown....here are some photos -- what do you think? I quite like it -- it even matches my bright yellow top! I honestly am in LOVE with my first Gucci..I don't think I could've chosen a better choice! The straps are adjustable, and I can put sooo much in *sigh* This will be the start of my Gucci obsession :biggrin:

e95ab2e0.jpg

e95ab2da.jpg

e95ab2d4.jpg

right when i saw it my jaw drop and I was " ughhh it looks soo good" out loud lol...greatttt choice hunn!!!! I'm usually a HUGE fan of white trim but THIS just look soooooo good in brown!!! I love it when hobos looks kinda imperfect in shape and slouchy!!! soo hot!