My first Gucci from the Cruise Line (Joy Med Tote)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446173586&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574491979465&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1194765435471&ev19=3:2

Thoughts? Mine were that it would be a great starter Guicci. I already have a couple of Prada's from the 2007 fall line and a HUGE Miu Miu fall 2007 as well so many others from this year. Also bought a Jimmy Choo Liquid Mahala a couple of months ago, so I am concerned about the size of the Gucci. The dimensions are:

10"w x 12"h x 5" deep

I could not find any pics of the bag being carried and am worried that it might be too small. Anyone know where I can find other pics and what are your thoughts on the bag (good and bad are welcomed)

2. I personally liked this bag the moment I first saw it. It's so practical, and the size is perfect. The price is also outstanding for such a piece. I definitely plan on getting one soon!

3. Congrats!! Your goign to love it. I have the boston medium and I love it. Its a great bag!

4. Great bag! I love the new color style Gucci came up with, esp. the gunmetal handles! That is a great color, not too shiny and not too dull! Great choice!

5. i honestly do not like gucci plus...BUT i do not mind the white version of the material!

I say if you go for this bag get the white one, its hot :smile:

6. this bag is great...i love it

7. I like the white one too, however it is a pre order. I am thinking about getting the Joy Med Boston in white.

8. Does anyone know where I can find pics of someone carrying it? I would love to see the size so when it arrives I know what to expect.

9. im am loving this bag. congrats!

10. post pics when you get it!

11. I like it alot!

12. does the top have a zipper or a snap or is it just open?

13. I like it and what a great price too! I heard the GG plus fabric is very durable. I would love to get a GG Plus bag.

14. This is style +++++++++++++ good taste;)

15. It is very unique! I really like it.