My first Gucci....Bardot in Turquoise

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm not usually in this forum so I had to do some investigating to find out the name of this bag. I believe it's the Bardot and I just bought this today at a high end consignment store. :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. two modeling pics...

Attached Files:

3. I saw a similar one in orange the other day - must be mid '00s cruise??? Perhaps TF last year (2004)

Looks great on you - can you imagine how great that colour will look with a tan and white jeans or linen suit or little brown cotton dress? :graucho:

I have a jade green horse-bit day bag but I don't really tan so I have to do pale and interesting in the Summer :shucks:

4. i love the color:smile:))

5. Looks great on you and I love the color!
    Congratulations and enjoy ;).

6. I love the color...I bet it's your favorite color too! ( based on the bed cover):tup:

7. LOL, I didn't even notice that! It's one of my favorite colors but mainly it was such a great price I couldn't pass it up.:nuts:

Thank you all for the nice compliments. :biggrin: I do see it more as a spring bag worn with white, tan, and brown clothing.

8. Great looking bag! I'm dying to go to a good consignment store and find some good deals.

9. gorgeous!! congrats!!!

10. Love the color!

11. Gorgeous! Congrats on your steal!

12. :smile:Beautiful Gucci loving the design. Congrats and Enjoy!

13. That is a stunning bag. I am loving that you found that second hand too!

14. What a great color and perfect for spring! CONGRATS on your great find.

15. Congrats!