My first Gucci bag!

1. Thanks to the extra 25% off sale bags at NM last weekend, I got this for half off retail. Squeee!

It's my first Gucci....and one I've wanted ever since I saw it over a year ago. Since I just happened to be in the St Louis NM that particular Sunday (visiting from VA) when it was marked down more and still available, I figure that it was just meant to be. :biggrin:

gucciflorabag.jpg
  2. Congrats on getting your first Gucci!

3. Congrats! That's such a pretty bag. They had 2 bags similar to that at Gucci and I put them back. I am regretting it now.

4. Congrats!!! I love the flora pattern:love:

5. That's adorable ! I love the print, and the bamboo handle, it's a very Gucci-esque piece.

6. i loved this bag when i saw it on neimanmarcus. please take a closer pic once u get it with you carrying it.. please please please! :smile:

7. Congratulations, cant wait to see more pictures!!

8. i love the flora print, it's a great bag!:biggrin:
    congrats!!!

9. I'm taking flora out for a spin on Saturday so I'll try to get some pics up over the weekend.

10. Its horrible!!! GroSs!!!

I AM JUST KIDDING:flowers: :P !!!! just wanted to catch your attention to tell you its an ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL BAG!!!!!!!! I wanted it but I have to many white bags already...!!!! LoVe IT:love: !!!! like someone said its very Gucci-esque!!

11. congrats...it's a nice bag ;)

12. CONGRATS and welcome to the Club! :smile:

13. mharvey, congrats! it's beautiful!

14. congrats, the flower pattern is so cute!

15. I know they are late, but here are the pics. DH always insists on taking them, since he is the photographer of the house. :P

One is of the bag alone and the other is with one of my favorite silk scarves tied on the handle. I really love how the scarf looks on it.

DSC_5229_1.JPG DSC_5235_1.JPG
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice