My first GOYARD

Can you carry it on the plane? Did you get it in the USA?

The bag in the link is called the Bourget, or Trolley Bourget. It's named after a small airport just outside Paris--Le Bourget. This is the airport that Charles Lindbergh landed at after he left NYC and made the first solo flight across the Atlantic Ocean.

Price this summer of this beauty was 3700 Euros, if my memory is correct. :smile:

It is carry on size 22 x 14 x 9 inches.

I would guess he did not buy this bag in USA, but strictly a guess. Paris has more than one available, give Florent at 233 Goyard an email.

Thank You I am going to Paris in May so this just became a top priority on the shopping list.
The bag in the link is called the Bourget, or Trolley Bourget. It's named after a small airport just outside Paris--Le Bourget. This is the airport that Charles Lindbergh landed at after he left NYC and made the first solo flight across the Atlantic Ocean.

Price this summer of this beauty was 3700 Euros, if my memory is correct. :smile:

It is carry on size 22 x 14 x 9 inches.

I would guess he did not buy this bag in USA, but strictly a guess. Paris has more than one available, give Florent at 233 Goyard an email.