My first Goyard!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been lurking on this forum for some time and admiring all your beautiful Goyards. A few weeks ago I was in Paris and decided to stop by the 233 Rue St Honore and got this beauty! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

However, as soon as I got back to the US I noticed that the thread is loose here:

[​IMG]

Do you have any suggestions on how this can be fixed? Does it need to be sent back to Goyard?

Thank you in advance!! I'm really happy about this purchase and already planning my next few (a St. Louis in yellow and a Boeing)!

2. lovely! congratulations!

3. Congrats on your first Goyard! I love the red :tup:

4. Maybe you can just push the thread through the hole with a tiny needle? I would try that first, since I would not be made to part with such a lovely red St. Louis! Congrats!

5. Congrats!! What size is this?

6. Love the red -- so many gorgeous colors to choose from!

7. Lovely shade of red. So classic! I think your bag is pretty and didn't even notice the loose stitch until you pointed it out in your bigger pic. Even after seeing it, it doesn't take away from the beautiful color and overall construction. Very nice choice.

8. Love the bag, it's a beauty. If you're not happy w/ the thread MAYBE Goyard SF would do an exchange for you.

To the person who asked what size, it's a PM. Beautiful bag otherwise, LOVE it.

9. Absolutely gorgeous.....congrats!!!

10. I agree with Longchamp, give Goyard, San Francisco a call, or email them. Ask for Liana Neumann-Landais, the store manager. I recently made a purchase with her and had such a great experience! She was very polite and professional in her emails.

11. Beautiful!

12. Love the colour! Congrats!

13. Thank you all for your suggestions. I tried to push the thread in, but no luck. I'll email GSF. I don't want to part with it though, I love it so much.

14. oooh it's raining reds! i love this color - congrats!

15. I had a loose stitch on my GM tote. I took it to a cobbler, who fixed it in about two minutes and didn't charge me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice