My First Goyard Reveal - Brought Something Home From Paris!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is the thread that made me take the plunge on my black st Louis pm! Lovely

2. Such amazing pictures on this thread! Thanks for taking the time to post them

3. Great pics. I believe I'll be stopping in Paris to get my Goyard before returning to the US.

4. you have one of my favorite goyard bags
    you have a gorgeous chanel
    you were in one of my favorite cities

great thread & terrific photos.

5. Beautiful reveal! Although I love your St. Louis, I'm smitten with your Orange Garden Party tote. Hermes is my new obsession :P And the photos are gorgeous. May I ask what kind of camera you use? I am wanting to invest in a new camera :smile:

6. perfect reveal. thank you so much for sharing your beautiful travel photos and your new st louis. wear in good health. i'll be going to paris in May, so i'm hoping that the weather will be just as perfect as you had. the photos also give me something wonderful to look forward to. thank you again and congrats.

7. lovely pictures each one looks like a post card!! you have great taste and I love your purchases!

8. Great pictures! Well done

9. Thank you so much everyone :hugs:

10. i love your pictures. im going to paris soon, what are the best places to eat, both restaurants and cafes?

11. Thanks! How fun :smile: You can check out my blog, I'm living in Paris right now and I'm updating it daily.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice