My First Goyard Reveal - Brought Something Home From Paris!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have to say that your photos are really beautiful, Paris looks absolutely breathtaking through your/your partner's lenses.

And of cos the Goyard spotting... =)

2. I just love love love your pictures... so professionally done... they are amasing... which camera are you using? I am actually searching for one... Thank you.... Love your style and pictures....
    Enjoy your bags:okay::okay::okay:

3. Paris looks amazing in your photos! Congrats on your purchase :smile:

4. I'm so so sorry for the late reply!

Thank you :smile1. Yes the weather was just amazing!

It was at a little cafe on Rue Saint Honoré, I don't remember the name but it was pretty close to the Goyard boutique and Place Vendome. On the right side of the street, coming from Hermès FSH

Thank you so much!

Thanks you!

Thanks! We used the Canon Mark II and the Nikon D3100 with a 35mm lens :smile:

Thanks!

It's a Chanel Jumbo in Caviar leather.

5. Great photos.

Excellent bags.

Impeccable style.

Congrats!

6. Very nice bag.......I just love totes.....Love the pictures of Paris, would love to visit someday.......congrats!!!

7. Saw your post on H:smile: Love the Goyard!!!!

8. Thank you :smile:

9. I had fun on your shopping trip! LOOL, I love the neverfull and that Orange garden party is TDF!!!

10. Thanks!

11. Gorgeous pictures! That burger looked absolutely delicious. I love the pics of the Goyard in action shots as well as you modelling your bag. Congrats on your purchases!

12. once again, very lovely photos Cari, and congrats on your goyard. enjoy your st. louis!

13. Wow amazing pics! I love Paris and Goyard :smile:

14. Thank you so much :smile:

15. I loved all your photos. I was wondering if your chanel flap is a maxi. I usually only buy H but I really want something that I can sling over my shoulder and yours looks great on you. I am debating between the maxi and jumbo:P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice