My First Goyard Reveal - Brought Something Home From Paris!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats! Love the pattern!

2. Thank you so so much everyone :smile:

3. Thank you so much :hugs:

4. This thread is amazing. Your pictures are absolutely stunning and I love your new Goyard!

5. Best. Reveal......EVER :smile: it makes me start singing "I love Paris in the springtime..."

6. Haha! Your trip to Paris sounded just like mine. Hermès and Goyard. Congratulations!

7. Thank you so so much :smile:

8. Lovely photos! Congrats on your new bags!!! :smile:

9. Breathtaking photos!!! The best reveal ..... i've always loved your photos in other subforum.. its great that you're finally here in Goyard..! I've been to Paris for an overnight layover in 2003.... but on our way to the Eiffer tower-- it started pouring and had my 2 year old son with me.. so we had to hail a cab and head back to our hotel..... and then back to US..
    so, i was in paris .. but never got around to see anything.. so thank you for your photos.! i wanna go back......
    Congrats on all your beautiful treats!!!!

10. Hey Cari, your pictures are so professionally & beautifully taken......I hope I can visit Paris soon :smile: Thanks for sharing & I love ur new Goyard. :biggrin:

Is there any particular reason why you've chosen Black out of the many colours they have for the St. Louis? I think I'll have a hard time deciding on the colour.

11. Thank you so much. Well I chose the black since it will be my everyday throw around bag. It has to take a lot of wear and tear. Plus I just got the orange Garden Party which is pretty colorful haha. But I would like to have the red, burgundy and white as well :yes:

12. I stumbled across your thread and found that your photos of Paris are absolutely beautiful...
    :smile:

13. Thanks for sharing once again. I think all the other colours are really beautiful & I kind of like the blue.....

Hope ur new St. Louis will take u a long long way, enjoy her!;)

14. Thank you so much :smile:

Thank you!

15. Congratulations on your new purchases! You're photos are stunning...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice