My First Goyard Reveal - Brought Something Home From Paris!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. congrats!! lovely pictures :smile:

2. Cari,
    Love ALL of your totes! Garden Party, St. Louis, and Neverfull. What can I say... the French really know how to design beautiful bags! Great versatile pieces and classic colors, as well. Congrats and enjoy!

3. Should have also noted your lovely Chanel. (Sorry, Karl. Love you, too.)

4. Love your new buys! And thanks for the Paris pictures. I've never been but it's making me want to book my next trip there (it's the burger that did it!). LOL

Congrats again!!!

5. oooooh how lovely babe!!! I have the blue and yellow and started using them again now that its summer here in Manila!!! major congrats on the Goyard and GP!!!!
    and here's something I posted over the wardrobe thread...hope you like:biggrin: tis tote is a mighty one I tell you:biggrin:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Thank you so so much :hugs:

The ones in the window are, but the ones in the bag is from Ladurée :smile:

7. Thank you all so much for the kind words :blush:

Thank you! When I bought it, it was 580 €, but there was just an increase so now they are 650 € a piece.

8. Haha :lol: But thank you so much!

Yours are absolutely stunning! I want one in red and white as well :lol: And thank you for the pic, you should post it in the action thread as well! We need to get that thread rolling!

Thank you so much for the sweet compliment :smile:

9. cingrats on ur new purchase!

u made me miss paris even more and its only been a month or so :crybaby::crybaby:

10. this was the best thread i've read in a while. your photos were so beautiful. paris is one of my favorite cities and it was so fun to revisit it through your photos. many congrats on your wonderful buys!

11. Thank you :smile:

12. Thank you, it really is a lovely city!

13. Congrats on your bag! you always have the best pictures!!

14. Enjoy your beautiful new Goyard!

15. Thank you, that's so kind of you to say!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice