My First Goyard Reveal - Brought Something Home From Paris!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you for stopping by, I look forward to contributing with some Goyard pictures in the future :biggrin:

2. i loved your paris photos just as much as your reveal photos. thanks for sharing!

3. Congrats once again Carin :biggrin:

4. Just lovely! Enjoy your new St Louis GM. :smile:

(P.S. I love the Hermes Garden Party, too!)

5. This bag is so strikingly handsome! I keep going back to it in Barneys, but I'm really concerned about the complete lack of structure. Yours is gorgeous, though. If you can find the time, modeling shots would be great! Congrats on your new bag!

6. are they macaroons from pierre herme?? :biggrin: yummy

7. My favorite Goyard thread of all time. Love the pictures of Paris! I can see the sights and hear the sounds. Wonderful shots of you and Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Goyard! Enjoy your lovely St Louis!:love:

8. I was looking at your pics on the Chanel forum then clicked on this link. I love, love, love your pictures! I would like my vacation pictures to look like them, it made me feel like I was also in Paris! Great bag purchases, too! :cloud9::cloud9:

9. Your pictures are amazing!! So professional! Congrats! :smile:

10. yay! nice to see you on this subforum. your pictures are even more breathtaking the 2nd time around :biggrin:

11. Cari great reveal. Lovely pictures and the handbags are tdf. Congrat's on your first Goyard.

12. Thanks for sharing...love everything!

13. congrats on the new additions. and thank you for the mini tour.

14. wow your pics are so pretty!
    how much was the goyard?

15. :coolpics:...What gorgeous pictures, such a romantic city.... Thanks for sharing.. and Congrats on your new St. Louis ;)