My First Goyard Reveal - Brought Something Home From Paris!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A few days ago I came home from a weekend in Paris with dbf. I've been to this lovely city before, but I've never visited the gorgeous Goyard boutique.. It was dbf's first time so we did a lot, a lot, of walking, but I think that's the best way to see this beautiful city! :tender:

..For those of you who don't like long reveals, skip the first page or so. But for those of you who would like to stay, may I treat you to a quick little trip to the city of lights?

I've already posted a similar reveal in the H sub forum (http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/i-brought-some-lovely-orange-home-me-paris-674369.html), but I got a request from some people about doing one especially for the Goyard forum as well :smile: With more Goyard pictures this time ;) So I hope you'll enjoy! I'll answer all the comments when the reveal is over.

2. Welcome to Paris :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. The perfect city to just stroll around in..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. We also did a bit of sightseeing, some things are just a must, especially since it was dbf's first time :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm so glad that I wore comfortable shoes and shoes that I was not afraid to ruin, all that walking started to show during the end of the day.. :lol:

[​IMG]

5. And of course we did some Goyard spotting as well ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Paris is also the perfect city for some tasty treats :yes: May I offer you some? :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. The light was just amazing at times, neither me or dbf could put down the camera..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. We were so fortunate to get such good weather most of the time during our little trip :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Sometimes you got to treat yourself to some things.. (Hamburgers and brown shopping bags included ;))

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Here's the little brown bag that came home with me.. :blush:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. I just love the small details!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. My little treat :tender:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Goyard Saint Louis PM in black :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

.. Modeling pictures are coming up as soon as possible!

14. I also brought back a little something from the orange side.. I hope it's okay that I show you guys here as well. My orange Garden Party in canvas and leather :tender:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Comparison pictures with the Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM. The size is smaller, but I tried on the St. Louis GM version as well and that one is pretty similar to the Neverfull GM, although the St. Louis is a bit more "loose" in the shape. I love, and could have them both, perfect bags.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice