My First Goyard and First REVEAL EVER!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, guys!

I havent been on in awhile, because exams start tomorrow! And today I just received by first Goyard and Im in love! So I am putting up so pics and will put up modeling pics later. Enjoy!:biggrin:

2. Here is my 1st pic!

[​IMG]

3. Here is a FULL View...
    [​IMG]

It is the St. Louis GM in PINK!! :cloud9:

4. [​IMG]

5. Here is my last pic for now. I put some clothes in it real quick to show what it looks like stuffed.
    [​IMG]

6. I still cant believe how lightweight the bag is! I know everyone says lightweight but it really feels like nothing.
    Also, when i got it it seemed to have denim transfer stains on both sides towards the bottom and i clean it with mild hand soap, water and a soft cloth. It came right off!!! I was really surprised it looks a lot better, i wish i took before and after pics but i was so excited i didnt.

Hope everyone has a great day! :biggrin:

7. Wow!! :nuts: Congrats on your new St Louis!! Looks great in this color!!

8. Congrats on your New St. Louis! Enjoy!

9. I love the delicate pink color of this bag!! Congrats!

10. So happy you finally got your first Goyard!! :biggrin: I surprisingly like the light pink...Any modeling shots??

11. gorgeous!! congrats!!

12. Gorgeous! I love it - congrats!

13. yay..so happy for you!!!:yahoo::yahoo:
    it's gorgeous BTW!!

14. Just recently saw this color IRL, it's lovely - so pretty and feminine. Congrats!

15. Gorgeous!!!! I love that color! Congrats:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice