my first good find!

renie

Oct 31, 2007
So I keep reading here about all your great deals and today, I found one that I couldn't pass up! I had a hankering for Cinnabon and the closest to park to go to it was Nordstrom - I took a look around and was about to walk to my final destination and there it was... all nice and not all flung around like a lot of the other bags.. I originally bought it in large and exchanged it for my carly b/c the straps were a bit cumbersome...

I don't like to torture people.. so here ya go! It was half off ($164)and I had a $26 credit! woo hoo! It had the dust bag too thank goodness. :yahoo: yay! I finally found a good deal! They had another bag, the one from the legacy lining and signature print for half off but I didn't really like it.

Now the zipper part is a bit funny, I don't think it should be sticking up but I think it might be due to being buried or something - gotta figure out how to make it sit properly

001-1.jpg

Awesome deal! Beautiful bag, too! I got the Hamptons Leather Embossed Stripe Carryall and its zipper sticks up like yours, too. Like you said, it's probably the way they stored it. I'm trying to figure out how to get it to fold down properly, too. Good luck with yours!

she is beautiful! and what a steal!! i need to go check out dillards and macy's and what not. i live between 2 malls. one has a coach store...so i would assume that those dept. stores wouldn't sell coach too. but the other one doesn't...so i will have to go take a peek.

she is beautiful! and what a steal!! i need to go check out dillards and macy's and what not. i live between 2 malls. one has a coach store...so i would assume that those dept. stores wouldn't sell coach too. but the other one doesn't...so i will have to go take a peek.
Never assume. The mall that has a Coach store near me also has Macy's and Nordstroms, both of which carry Coach as well.

I have 2 Coach stores and a Macys, Nordstrom, Nemin Marcus and Bloomingdales - all of which sell Coach :wlae: (does lord&taylor sell coach? I have one of those but never looked over there)

I received that bag for Christmas. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I hope that you do as well. My zipper is down, but the display in the store was not. They said it was normal for it to stand up.