My first Givenchy

I really want to say give it a chance. I have this colour bag too and I adore it even though it doesn't go with every outfit like my black antigona or my navy YSL. What I do find though is that the things I do wear with it really highlight the colour of the bag, and are in turn complemented by the bag. I also find I feel really special when I take it out - and it is great for a big pop of colour on a black outfit!

I "debated" for 3 days before my boyfriend pointed out I still hadn't returned it and clearly wasn't going to, so I should stop worrying about the colour and just enjoy it...

Admittedly a biased response since I own one :graucho:, but hope it helps in some form and you are able to decide either way.

It is exciting to see a reveal for a bag from the new season!
If you are having second thoughts about this color, consider why. Is it because you simply don't love the color? Do you love the color but feel your wardrobe won't work with it?

I always say that at this price point, you should not have to convince yourself to love an item. When spending this kind of $$$, it should be whole-hearted total love.

I really want to say give it a chance. I have this colour bag too and I adore it even though it doesn't go with every outfit like my black antigona or my navy YSL. What I do find though is that the things I do wear with it really highlight the colour of the bag, and are in turn complemented by the bag. I also find I feel really special when I take it out - and it is great for a big pop of colour on a black outfit!

I "debated" for 3 days before my boyfriend pointed out I still hadn't returned it and clearly wasn't going to, so I should stop worrying about the colour and just enjoy it...

Admittedly a biased response since I own one :graucho:, but hope it helps in some form and you are able to decide either way.

Your right about the color popping. I tried it with a few outfits and decided to keep it . Actually I wore it today ,I'm a very plain person so colors scare me lol .

It is exciting to see a reveal for a bag from the new season!
If you are having second thoughts about this color, consider why. Is it because you simply don't love the color? Do you love the color but feel your wardrobe won't work with it?

I always say that at this price point, you should not have to convince yourself to love an item. When spending this kind of $$$, it should be whole-hearted total love.
You are totally right . I decided to keep it because I want to have different color options. After wearing it today I fell in love.