My first Givenchy!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, this bag was on my mind for a while and I had to save up for a while to get my hands on it. After weeks of contemplating whether it was worth it, with advice from some lovely Ladies in this forum, I went with my gut and decided "Why not?"
    I love small bags and dislike anything big, maybe because I like how small bags look and how I only need to bring very little with me.

I got this last Sunday night and I'm still in awe with this beauty. I love the ocean and since my country is an archipelago, I thought it would be very fitting. :heart:

May I present the Mini Pandora in Blue Sheepskin in Gold HW:

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!!:smile:

3. Thank you! I'm overjoyed with this hehe :smile:

4. What a beauty :smile:

Request for mod shots pls!! :biggrin:

5. A beautiful shade of blue! You will certainly enjoy her often. Amazing how neutral a brighter blue can be. Great choice!!! Congratulations and welcome to the Gbag club :biggrin:

6. Congrats!

7. Lovely bag, congrats...

8. Thank you! For sure! Will post mod shots when I take her out hehe :smile:

9. Thank you, hrhsunshine.

I have you to thank the most as you were the one who helped me authenticate the bag. I can't thank you enough for helping. You are a lifesaver!
    Thank you for welcoming me and your wonderful comments! I will definitely enjoy her and I'm glad to be part of your club! :smile:

10. Thank you so much! :smile:

11. Thanks! :biggrin:

12. great bag!! i will never have the courage to purchase non-black bag. :P

13. Hehe, I'm your opposite! I'm all about colors. I like bags that pop! But I agree that black is till the most versatile and elegant color for a bag :smile:

14. Wow, kewl color! Congrats on your new baby G-Panda! ;)

15. Lovely choice :smile: Congrats!!

Mini Pandora is in my gbag wishlist. Maybe after I got my nightingale :biggrin: