My first Givenchy - the beautiful Antigona!

Manolos21

Jan 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
I'm kind of a wanderer when it comes to bags - I like to pick and choose, and get one bag from a number of different designers. This is my first Givenchy, and I'm crazy in love with it. I just love the size, the geometric shape, the leather, and the color!! (It's a medium in a dark brown leather.) Hope you all like it too!

Attachments

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
yay, new reveal. you already know i love this color, and i'm so glad you got it. it's such an elegant shade of brown, and you look smashing with it. will be a great bag to travel with too, btw. :hbeat:

Mar 19, 2008
Pacific Northwest
It is GORGEOUS!! The colour is so pretty, a saturated brown, like a bar of chocolate! How do you like the medium size? May I ask how tall are you? I have been searching for a navy or black small Antigona for months now....no luck what so ever!!

shoppingpal

shop,shop,shop
O.G.
Aug 27, 2009
Washington, DC
Manolos21 said:
I'm kind of a wanderer when it comes to bags - I like to pick and choose, and get one bag from a number of different designers. This is my first Givenchy, and I'm crazy in love with it. I just love the size, the geometric shape, the leather, and the color!! (It's a medium in a dark brown leather.) Hope you all like it too!
Great color and such a pretty bag!!! Congrats!

PrettyPeanut

Jan 11, 2012
Dallas, TX
"Wanderer" I like that term! And BEAUTIFUL bag!

Manolos21

Jan 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
I love it. Congrats!
Great color and such a pretty bag!!! Congrats!
Congratulations fellow wanderer, it's gorgeous!
"Wanderer" I like that term! And BEAUTIFUL bag!
wow, it looks great on you! i absolutely love this color
Beautiful bag & gorgeous colour...... Congrats
Thanks to all of your for your nice comments! I'm a very happy lady! :biggrin:

Manolos21

Jan 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
It is GORGEOUS!! The colour is so pretty, a saturated brown, like a bar of chocolate! How do you like the medium size? May I ask how tall are you? I have been searching for a navy or black small Antigona for months now....no luck what so ever!!
Thank you so much. That's a very good comparison - to a bar of chocolate! :smile:

I love the medium size. I tend to gravitate towards bigger bags, so initially, I thought about getting the large size, but I think the medium is plenty big, and is on par with many of the other bags I have. I'm 5'4", and I think it's big enough to carry everything I need, but it doesn't overwhelm my frame.