My First Givenchy...Miss Antigona!!!

I keep looking at your pictures. I love that bag! I've been looking everywhere for one and I finally found one in the US! Yay! Can't wait to see & feel it irl!

OK, how did I miss your question about modshots? I'm so sorry.

I don't take many modshots. I am really bad about those. I cannot believe you had such a hard time finding one. I see them on the retailer sites....you were searching for pre-loved? I'm so glad you found one though.

Did you get the black grained too? I have to say that I felt the ones at Neimans at Somerset. The grained wasn't as soft as mine. I told my hubby I got super lucky finding one that is so soft on the surface. Mine is looking really gorgeous and part of me doesn't want her to lose her structure. I used to want her to slouch but I have my Bals for that and I guess I want her to stay structured and pristine.

When does yours arrive? So excited for you!

Woohoo!!! Gotta love single digit weather!

OK, how did I miss your question about modshots? I'm so sorry.

I don't take many modshots. I am really bad about those. I cannot believe you had such a hard time finding one. I see them on the retailer sites....you were searching for pre-loved? I'm so glad you found one though.

Did you get the black grained too? I have to say that I felt the ones at Neimans at Somerset. The grained wasn't as soft as mine. I told my hubby I got super lucky finding one that is so soft on the surface. Mine is looking really gorgeous and part of me doesn't want her to lose her structure. I used to want her to slouch but I have my Bals for that and I guess I want her to stay structured and pristine.

When does yours arrive? So excited for you!

Stupid freezing weather. I'm over it. Time to go to FL or something. :P

I should get the bag on Wed or Thursday. I got the black grained with silver hw too. I called NM at Sommerset and they were out. No one has that particular bag in stock on their sites. I called Bergdorff in NYC and they were out. She said they should get them in March. NM is supposedly out across the board as well. I contacted Nordstrom online because I heard that they had a few "Premier" stores that carried Givenchy in store only. There are like 5 stores. I called one in FL and they didn't have it, but the SA hunted one down for me in Seattle. Phew!

Thankfully Nordstrom is easy to return to if it isn't all I hope it will be. I like some structure, but I like soft leather too and I don't want it to be uncomfortable to carry. I guess that's my only concern. I don't want to feel like I have a box strapped to my shoulder. :lol:

Stupid freezing weather. I'm over it. Time to go to FL or something. :P

I should get the bag on Wed or Thursday. I got the black grained with silver hw too. I called NM at Sommerset and they were out. No one has that particular bag in stock on their sites. I called Bergdorff in NYC and they were out. She said they should get them in March. NM is supposedly out across the board as well. I contacted Nordstrom online because I heard that they had a few "Premier" stores that carried Givenchy in store only. There are like 5 stores. I called one in FL and they didn't have it, but the SA hunted one down for me in Seattle. Phew!

Thankfully Nordstrom is easy to return to if it isn't all I hope it will be. I like some structure, but I like soft leather too and I don't want it to be uncomfortable to carry. I guess that's my only concern. I don't want to feel like I have a box strapped to my shoulder. :lol:

Holy Cow! You had to do some serious hunting! I didn't know the supply was so low on this. Gosh, I had better hold onto mine with both hands!

I hope you love yours. I'm used the smooshy soft Bals and was quite reluctant for a while but I needed the change in my collection. Needed a totally different vibe but one that still worked with my style. Antigona totally fits for me. You should find the leather does give. It's not like it's stiff as cardboard. The leather gives and with one push of your hand, it pops back into shape.

Mine gets attention like crazy. She is like a rockstar!

I'm flyin' to FL the beginning of March. Isn't that where all of us Michiganders go to thaw out? :biggrin:

Holy Cow! You had to do some serious hunting! I didn't know the supply was so low on this. Gosh, I had better hold onto mine with both hands!

I hope you love yours. I'm used the smooshy soft Bals and was quite reluctant for a while but I needed the change in my collection. Needed a totally different vibe but one that still worked with my style. Antigona totally fits for me. You should find the leather does give. It's not like it's stiff as cardboard. The leather gives and with one push of your hand, it pops back into shape.

Mine gets attention like crazy. She is like a rockstar!

I'm flyin' to FL the beginning of March. Isn't that where all of us Michiganders go to thaw out? :biggrin:

Yes, hold onto your Antigona or you might get this from someone :bagslap: :lol:

I had no idea they were in short supply either, until I tried to find one to see irl. The Bergdorff SA said it is really popular and she had a list of people to call when they get theirs in.

One of my big draws to this, besides the shape, is the silver hardware. I love silver hardware and most premier designers don't do silver. I'm not big on the LV epi line for me, so that was out. I figured I would just end up with something with gold hw when I saw this bag and was instantly smitten.

Oh, have fun in FL! We usually go to Clearwater Beach in March or April, but not this year. :sad: We have a trip to NYC in May and a possible trip to San Fran in March, so no FL until at least Sept. First world problems :roflmfao:

Yes, hold onto your Antigona or you might get this from someone :bagslap: :lol:

I had no idea they were in short supply either, until I tried to find one to see irl. The Bergdorff SA said it is really popular and she had a list of people to call when they get theirs in.

One of my big draws to this, besides the shape, is the silver hardware. I love silver hardware and most premier designers don't do silver. I'm not big on the LV epi line for me, so that was out. I figured I would just end up with something with gold hw when I saw this bag and was instantly smitten.

Oh, have fun in FL! We usually go to Clearwater Beach in March or April, but not this year. :sad: We have a trip to NYC in May and a possible trip to San Fran in March, so no FL until at least Sept. First world problems :roflmfao:

I love the silver hw too. Was so excited with Antigona came out in silver. The hw is so rockin'. Very sturdy! We have Fl in March and SoCal in June. WOOHOO! NYC? Haven't been there is forever. You MUST take your most rockin' chic bag to NYC!

LOL! Don't worry, I'm holding onto Miss Antigona with white knuckles!