My First Givenchy...Miss Antigona!!!

Looks great on you hrhsunshine! Thank you for the pics, I don't think I could ever tire of looking at other's reveals!

Beautiful. I love that the angtigona is finally being made with silver hardware. You wear it well.

Love that bag, great choice.

Congrats! now i'm considering jumping on the Givenchy bandwagon~

Thank you very much ladies! I'm so happy with my first Givenchy. I love that I don't feel like I have to baby this bag. She is s tough cookie! :biggrin:

DRATI: I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the silver HW. It's so hot on the Antigona. I think that is what helped me take the big plunge.

Where may I ask did you purchase?

I'm sorry for the delayed response. Didn't see you had asked a question.

I purchased this from Farfetch.com. I think I got it for a little less than $1800 (that includes duty and shipping!)...WELL under US retail. They were super fast. I think DHL got it to me in about 3 business days. I'm very happy with my experience and I know other TPFrs have been happy with them too.

HTH!

I'm sorry for the delayed response. Didn't see you had asked a question.

I purchased this from Farfetch.com. I think I got it for a little less than $1800 (that includes duty and shipping!)...WELL under US retail. They were super fast. I think DHL got it to me in about 3 business days. I'm very happy with my experience and I know other TPFrs have been happy with them too.

HTH!

Thanks so much! I'm on my way to their website now!

I'm so bummed! FarFetch only has the medium in red and I really want the black. Does anyone know if they get new stock in often? I'm dying for the black with silver hardware.

Bummer! Check back with them periodically. The inventory and pricing is all up to the individual boutiques. If there is a way to email the boutique, perhaps you may want to try that. I got mine from Liska in Vienna Austria.

Is the leather developing a slouch at all?

If you are referring to the slouch that is like a Bal's...no, it's not slouching but the sides are feeling softer. That is where I have the most contact with the bag. The bottom area doesn't stay stiff straight. You can see a little sag in that area. I think the reinforcing on the ends of the bag will keep it from sagging like the Bal's sides any time soon. Perhaps after a long time, it may...like Gwyneth's.

I think the first week, the bag maintained its stiffer shape. As I kept wearing it, it started to become more malleable and conformed more to my body and how I was carrying it. However, no sign of a Bal-type of slouch yet.

What I love about this bag is that it does change its shape as I wear it. However, when I set it down to get my stuff, it regains its shape and makes digging for stuff so much easier. I got annoyed with my Bals' slouch b/c I would have to hold up the bag's sides to dig for my things.