My First Givenchy, it's been on my Radar since Jan

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Finally it's mine... I was trying to see if I could live without it, I'm an LV girl at heart, with a few Chanel's. I haven't ventured from those two brands Expect for one Jimmy Choo that I loved.... So I was hesitate about this bag..but 5 months later I still couldn't get it out of my mind .. Soo here's my new Nightingale with the studded strap ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462493683.614083.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462493699.002028.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462493718.228517.jpg

2. So pretty, good choice I really like the new Nigjtingale!

3. What a stunner! So glad you finally got it. Enjoy!

4. Beautiful bag and love the strap!! Congratulations!

5. Thank you... I am in LOVE with it, it's the perfect every day bag, and fits so much!!

6. The strap is so unique, what a beauty. Congrats!

7. Love it!! She looks very lush and smooshy congrats!

8. That strap!!:love::coolio:

Any modeling pics showing how it looks being carried on the shoulder??

9. Here is one I took the other day ..
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462809387.957038.jpg

10. Stunning! Congrats!

11. This bag is an excellent reason to dip into other brands; fabulous choice! The details are stunning, please enjoy carrying this statement piece--love, love, love it! Congrats!

12. I couldn't agree more .. Thank you!! I have not put it down since I got it!!!

13. I have been stalking the crap out of Nightingales lately since I've decided I need (want) one. I keep going back & forth on whether to buy the new style or old. Your photos make a good case for the new... that bag is stunning & looks great on you (I like the scarf as well!)! :smile:

14. Thank you...I stalked it for months also finally went and saw it in person and HAD to have it!! (The scarf came on the same shipping day ) thank you. Please post when you decide.

15. What a beauty !!
    Wear it in good health