My first fully SPIKED shoes reveal!!!

dbeth

Feb 6, 2009
Hmmm, where do I begin?! I'll first off say that I usually just post in the purchase thread or update my shoe collection thread when I get new purchases. But this deserves a thread of her own!! It was a wild goose chase with these shoes & while I am extremely happy, I do have some dissapointment with sizing.

I never thought I would EVER purchase anything with Spikes. I thought they were ugly, biker, and s&m type shoes. I then bought my Lady Clou early fall, they had grew on me looking at photos here in the CL thread, I had fell in love & needed a pair. Still didn't like the fully spiked shoes though. Eventually the black/black Spiked Pigalles sparked my interest---just a few weeks ago. But I thought that would be the ONLY pair I would buy that was fully spiked. Sadly, I had to return them because I just couldn't walk in the 120. I was really sad, I love Pigalles, but they don't love me. Not only can I not walk in them, my feet are to wide and the sides cut into my foot---painful!

Then I saw it. THE SHOE. The shoe with gold spikes. I love anything with gold studs!! It was rather a quick decision & like I mentioned, a wild goose chase----bought in just a few days. I had no clue how hard this shoe would be to find.

I anxiously awaited their arrival. Once I signed for the package, I immediately sat down on the floor to rip the box open!!

IMG_1245.jpg

Introducing Lady Peep spikes!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! :cloud9::love::woot::nuts::hbeat::party:

Like others have said, they run .5 size down from TTS CL. But I also read that a few people said to stay TTS if you run wide. So I went with my typical 40 because I have some pretty wide feet. I have to pad them quite a bit and I was really heartbroken at first because I felt like even with padding I had heel slippage. With gel insoles, gel foot pads and heel grips, they are ok. But I NEVER thought I would be so upset over a darn pair of shoes!! That was a first for me. :lol:

IMG_1249.jpg