My first full Croc- Vert Rousseau

BTW is that a box kelly in your avatar??? I just picked up a mini Kelly in box leather two weeks ago. How do you like your box Kelly?? I am in LOVE but always just a bit careful with the leather...
Yes, it’s box leather! I know what you mean. I am definitely more careful with it but I have come to appreciate that any markings on box is part of its beauty and if it does get scratch over time if will just give the bag character and that vintage feel, at least that’s what I tell myself just in case it gets dinged up I won’t be too sad

Yes, it’s box leather! I know what you mean. I am definitely more careful with it but I have come to appreciate that any markings on box is part of its beauty and if it does get scratch over time if will just give the bag character and that vintage feel, at least that’s what I tell myself just in case it gets dinged up I won’t be too sad
I am obsessed with the sheen....can't stop staring and since my box kelly is teeny tiny...I already scratched it trying to take the stickers off and also trying to put the strap on. :shocked:

How are you enjoying your bag after a year? I just picked up a K25 Sellier Croc Nilo in Vert Rousseau and it’s gorgeous. It’s my first shiny croc so am quite worried about stains and water marks so being careful about taking her out. Also do you twilly the handles to protect from stains? I don’t want to given how beautiful she looks naked and I think it might be hard to find a twilly to match the richness of the shiny croc. Otherwise it’s my first small bag as I’ve mainly had B30/30 and K32/35 but the smaller size is surprisingly not too bad as it fits my phone, card case and car keys and I don’t bring much else out for dinner!

Attachments

• IMG_9333.jpeg
    IMG_9333.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 75
How are you enjoying your bag after a year? I just picked up a K25 Sellier Croc Nilo in Vert Rousseau and it’s gorgeous. It’s my first shiny croc so am quite worried about stains and water marks so being careful about taking her out. Also do you twilly the handles to protect from stains? I don’t want to given how beautiful she looks naked and I think it might be hard to find a twilly to match the richness of the shiny croc. Otherwise it’s my first small bag as I’ve mainly had B30/30 and K32/35 but the smaller size is surprisingly not too bad as it fits my phone, card case and car keys and I don’t bring much else out for dinner!
Hi there!! Congratulations on your gorgeous bag! She is stunning m. Mine is holding up great. I don’t use any twillies for the handles. I felt it just distracts from the bag so I wear mine bare. I hope you enjoy her in great health and let her beauty shine!