My first FOS purchases

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
I placed my very first FOS order last Wednesday night and received it this morning. Not bad turnaround, considering there was a holiday in there. I'm on the east coast though, so it shouldn't have taken any longer than that, but I know lots of people have long waits.

When I got the box, I was concerned about what I'd find in it. But both bags were wrapped very nicely, all hardware was wrapped, no straps were stuffed into the bags, neither has a bad smell, so all is good so far. I didn't have time to completely unwrap them, but will post more pics later after I do that.

I ordered the cognac east west duffle and the black Avery drawstring. Now to decide if I'll keep them!

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 634
  • eastwest.jpg
    eastwest.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 629
  • draw.jpg
    draw.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 629
I placed my very first FOS order last Wednesday night and received it this morning. Not bad turnaround, considering there was a holiday in there. I'm on the east coast though, so it shouldn't have taken any longer than that, but I know lots of people have long waits.

When I got the box, I was concerned about what I'd find in it. But both bags were wrapped very nicely, all hardware was wrapped, no straps were stuffed into the bags, neither has a bad smell, so all is good so far. I didn't have time to completely unwrap them, but will post more pics later after I do that.

I ordered the cognac east west duffle and the black Avery drawstring. Now to decide if I'll keep them!
Oooo fun! Let us know what you think/keep!

Wow I am super impressed with my purchase. These are the best-wrapped bags I've ever received from Coach. Every little thing was wrapped and protected. The east west is very nice. I think it will work for me on the shortest length. The Avery bag is so soft and smooshy. The leather is much nicer than I expected it to be. At this point, I plan to keep both, but will think on it to be sure. I'm selling a couple of mini tanners that I don't use to make room in my closet for these!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401224650.887982.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1401224679.658245.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1401224699.144505.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1401224717.278017.jpg

Both bags look great on you!

That's the beauty of FOS for me. I can sit at home and get deals without wasting time and gas going to my outlet and the more FP merchandise FOS has the better.........not that my outlets have been so great with FP stuff lately.