My First Foray Into the World of Bottega Veneta

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
Yesterday I was in San Francisco and for the first time ever I popped into BV. It's on Geary St., which I've pretty much ignored on my past visits, but I was looking for an alternative way to get to Hermes and there it was. The store is pretty small, but the staff was pleasant and for the first ever I found a BV item I *loved*- a woven card case in a stunning shade of blue :love: The SA said this color and a pretty butter yellow were BV's seasonal hues, and the blue was the last one in stock. I'm just completely enamoured with it- H and LV just might have to move over in my heart to make room for BV :lol:

Attachments

• 1 (2).jpg
    1 (2).jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 2 (2).jpg
    2 (2).jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 3 (2).jpg
    3 (2).jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 4 (2).jpg
    4 (2).jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 5 (2).jpg
    5 (2).jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 48
Welcome to the BV world, ValleyO!! I have the same card case in ebano and love it so much! I know many regulars here also love H and/or LV and I'm sure all three can share your heart just fine.;)

PS: Love the Koala in your avatar~~!

ValleyO, welcome. You will soon see that BV is a lot like potato chips...you can't have just one. Your card case is pretty. From the pic it looks like Oceano. I have a large veneta in that color that's patiently waiting for some spring time weather to make it's debut. Again, welcome. You will find this forum full of friendly, willing enablers.