My first few things from Chanel!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I say first few things as I definitely have the bug and know they won't be the last. Obviously hoping to move on to purses/bags in the future though! But I am very happy with my small purchases! The pictures are rubbish as they were taken on my phone in a rubbish light, but I'm sure everyone has seen these items before anyway :smile:!

The camelia wellies! I love them. I was just going to try them on because my size happened to be on the shelf in Bloomingdales.. once I put them on I just had to have them -

[​IMG]

Classic flats. I had a lovely SA help me with these in the Chanel on 5th Avenue but can't remember his name! I'm from London and was on holiday in NY and I think the service there is much much better than here - if you don't have LOTS of money to spend here I feel as if they turn up their nose at you!

[​IMG]

And some sunglasses.

[​IMG]

Hope you like and don't mind me sharing! :smile: I read the forums a lot but this is my first post!

2. Beautiful Chanel goodies you got there!! I am loving the boots and flats!! Congrats and I am sure your Chanel collection will grow rapidly! Enjoy and thanks for sharing!!!

3. Congrats on your new purchases! I love those ballerina flats..so pretty :biggrin:

4. Congrats on your new goodies ! :yes:

5. Congrats! they are beautiful.:nuts:

6. congrats!! can you take a close up pic of the side of sunglasses? it looks like a bow? they are cute!

7. congrats!!

8. Woohoo!! Congrats!!! We have the same flats!!

9. congrats! Everything is very cute!

10. Very nice! Congrats!

11. Congratulations :biggrin:

12. Lovely goodies, congratulations and enjoy :smile:.

13. cute!

14. Congrats!