My First Ferragamo - Green Small Studio!

jaskg144

Formerly 'jasmynh1'
Feb 18, 2016
United Kingdom
I am so excited to have finally bought the Studio bag in the beautiful 'Dark Aqua Green' - I can not wait to receive it. I first saw the Studio in person at Amsterdam Schipol about three years ago and was obsessed with the quality and the way it looked. I can't wait for it to arrive. Here are the pictures the SA at the outlet sent :love: I'll also attach some other pictures in a separate post of all the other Studio bags they have (I requested no black bags)

ddf03b76-0f36-4d6e-834a-b2baf4315708.JPG

jay_que_lyn

Jul 25, 2019
I am so excited to have finally bought the Studio bag in the beautiful 'Dark Aqua Green' - I can not wait to receive it. I first saw the Studio in person at Amsterdam Schipol about three years ago and was obsessed with the quality and the way it looked. I can't wait for it to arrive. Here are the pictures the SA at the outlet sent :love: I'll also attach some other pictures in a separate post of all the other Studio bags they have (I requested no black bags)

View attachment 5283090
Wow! Beautiful color!

• Thanks
Reactions: jaskg144

kalilagirl

O.G.
May 21, 2008
Gorgeous color! Do you mind sharing how much it is in the outlet? I would like to compare it to our outlet (here in the Philippines), if the prices are not too far off. :smile: