My first FENDI SPY... Tell me what you think!

VeryIntoChanel

Hermes Here I Come
O.G.
Mar 16, 2008
Hi Fendi lovers,

I have been lurking on the Fendi Forum for a while now and fell in love with the SPY. I had the bag authenticated on here and was given the :tup: to proceed. Big THANK YOU to wentworthgal for helping me authenticate the bag and answering my questions.

This is my first SPY and I would like you gals to comment about what you think about the bag and also if I paid an ok price for it.

Here's the link. I paid $999 for it :graucho:, I personally think thats a steal (cause my maximum bid would be not over 1200, after doing some "research").

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260279161006

Again, I am new to Fendi so all comments and advices are welcomed!

thanni

May 13, 2006
congrats. welcome to the fendi club. lovely bag at lovely price. ( PS: don't feel bad about not many people posting. a lot of time, we just read, read, and read the post without actually posting a reply)

Jun 13, 2008
What a gorgeous choice! I love the cognac.
I know I've been saying that I want a Spy bag, but haven't taken the plunge. I'll make a promise, after my ban's lifted, I'm getting my first one. If I can find a Cognac one still, we can be twins! If not, I'll get a dark chocolate, and we can be cousins? LOL
Love love the color. Congrats and enjoy!

cinderella388

I <3 bags!
Oct 7, 2007
Boston, MA
Oh man! What a great deal on such a gorgeous bag! Many congrats to you, VeryIntoChanel! Please post up some modeling pics when she arrives at your doorstep! I can't wait to see it! I am dying for a spy bag too..........

asl_bebes

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Congrats on your gorgeous spy ... you picked the perfect color! I'm a little biased since my first spy was a cognac as well!;) Can't wait for your modeling pics!