My first Fendi bag has arrived! Mini grey 2jours~

Jun 4, 2006
I'm so excited!! Just got my 1st Fendi from net-a-porter! The mini is the perfect size for me (I'm only 5'1"), yet it fits a ton!!! So light too! Very good quality, craftsmanship and leather! This grey with gold hardware is so elegant! I'm so impressed by this bag I honestly think the quality is better than some more expensive premium designer brands!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386140362.021075.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1386140386.990201.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1386140410.475399.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1386140421.327229.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1386140458.311578.jpg

Congrats!!! Such a beautiful bag. I just bought a Chameleon and I am really impressed with Fendi's quality. Your bag is red color will be my future bag. By the way, would you please take some pictures showing what you can fit in inside? Thank you in advance!

Congrats!!! Such a beautiful bag. I just bought a Chameleon and I am really impressed with Fendi's quality. Your bag is red color will be my future bag. By the way, would you please take some pictures showing what you can fit in inside? Thank you in advance!

Sure! I can post the pics tonight or tomorrow. It does fit a ton though: my YSL wallet, big sunglasses in its hard case, cosmetic bag, hand lotion, two sets of keys, iphone, and there's still some room! That's why I love this size so much. It looks small but it can fit a lot!

I saw the red in person at Nordstrom (that red has a hint of orange tone) in this leather, as well as a red patent leather one. Both are very pretty too. I do like this leather more than the patent one though for this style. But I have been in the market for a grey bag for awhile and this grey is exactly what I am looking for with the gold hardware! :biggrin:

Sure! I can post the pics tonight or tomorrow. It does fit a ton though: my YSL wallet, big sunglasses in its hard case, cosmetic bag, hand lotion, two sets of keys, iphone, and there's still some room! That's why I love this size so much. It looks small but it can fit a lot!

I saw the red in person at Nordstrom (that red has a hint of orange tone) in this leather, as well as a red patent leather one. Both are very pretty too. I do like this leather more than the patent one though for this style. But I have been in the market for a grey bag for awhile and this grey is exactly what I am looking for with the gold hardware! :biggrin:

Thank you for the reply! Looking forward for your pictures. I would get the leather as well. The only patent leather I like is on LV Vernis Alma and Lady Dior. Since I live in Germany it might be hard to find this size in that color. But when there's a will, there's a way :smile: