my first expensive bag!!!

Dec 9, 2006
Costa Rica
Hi I've just got my self my first expensive bag, the Jimmy Choo mahala, in black...I need to know if I'm crazy for spending that much money in a bag LOL!! What do you girls think???...

Next a Balenciaga bag!!

Dec 9, 2006
Costa Rica
Nop, I'm still waiting for the bag to arrive, the days will be very long from now on until I get it!!! Alos I posted here to hear that is ok to spend in bags LOL!!!!

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
Congrats! Can't wait to see pics! You can never spend too much on a quality handbag IMO.

whistlerchic

Oct 28, 2006
Wrong place to come if you want someone to talk you OUT of buying a bag! Congrats & welcome, your credit card is in for a workout!

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
The Great Plains
All you'll get here is more enabling! If that's what you want, you've come to the right place! Then when your friends and family say you're crazy, you can come here and realize that you're not alone! Congratulations!

Dec 9, 2006
Costa Rica
Well that's exactly what i want.. more crazy bag people to tell me i'm not the only one... and since I decided I HAVE TO GET A B BAG you will be hearing a lot from me LOL!!!

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
We're all in this obsession together! The waiting is so hard--then opening the box! Post pics and we'll oooh and aaah all over again--never get tired of seeing someone's new or newtothem bags.

maedchen

O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
Congrats! It's a gorgeous bag, and it's timeless, so you'll be able to get a lot of use out of it! I can't wait to see pics!