My First Exotic!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone!

I'm usually an LV girl, and I only have a couple Gucci's from years ago, but I just couldn't resist this cute little number. I had been eying this bag for a couple years and I finally decided to take the plunge during the sale this year!

I always thought I would end up with one of the neutral colors in the regular leather, little did I know I would end up with one of the exotic versions...

Any guesses as to what I got?

Look how nicely the SA wrapped it up too! [emoji4]

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464899666.176970.jpg

2. Off-white, nut brown and beige or multicoloured python Soho Disco? :graucho:

3. Reveal! Reveal!

4. Spot on!

It's the multi coloured python disco! :biggrin:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464913758.512879.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464913913.669621.jpg

Thanks for looking! :smile:

5. Awesome colors on that disco!

6. Congrats on your exotic beauty!

7. Congratulations it's beautiful!

8. Soooo stunning!!! :love:

9. :heart: love all of the vibrant colors! Gorgeous!

10. Wow that is really special and I bet it looks even better irl. Sadly Australia is really kept out of the loop when it comes to a lot of the best / most interesting Gucci stuff.

Wear it in good health! :smile:

11. That is gorgeous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice