My First Ever .....

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Spy in Zucca :love:

SPYcopy.jpg SPY2.jpg
  2. BEEE..U..TI...FUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yummy looking..I want one!

3. I love it! Congrats!

4. gooorgeous ... congrats ...

5. Absolutely Lovely. I want one too!!!:smile:

6. Stunning!!! Look at how gorgeous and yummy the chocolate leather is. And the tortuga is out of this world. Congrats and welcome to the Spy insane asylum :flowers:.

7. the spy in zucca looks sooo good!! congrats!!

8. :heart: Congrats! She's Gorgeous!:heart:

9. I talked to my Fendi SA yesterday and she said to be careful which Zucca you buy.The older ones have defectife handles that crack..The new ones she said are a slightly diff color handle and will NOT crack.Just a heads up so you know..Im looking at thi s bag too..LOL!

10. Thanks Jill for the heads up!

I ended up returning the bag to S5A and ordered it instead straight from the Fendi boutique in Bal Harbour. I was surprised when I initially spotted the handle and so I called my SA. Unfortunately, she couldn't locate a replacement for me :sad: WHICH is okay....

11. ^NO Prob! Glad you got another one thru Fendi!
    Im about to get one too but I just ordered the B wallet and also bought a wisteria Spy too this week...EEKS..PHH may start shredding my cards..LOL