My FIRST EVER YSL : D

amarilvlover

Oct 17, 2013
I’ve been collecting bags over the years but kept the brands limited to select few. Recently I started liking the look and the feel of YSL bags more and more and wanted a fun small bag to carry around with me.

I bought a toy loulou from SAKS a month ago but the bag was a defect. I sent it back immediately instead of an exchange, which I regretted. I wanted to wait for some type of mid season sale but figured the black one would never go on sale so I pulled the trigger when SAKS had a $300 off $1200 purchase promo last week.

Here’s my baby!
60B25C08-F9FB-41D4-B783-33B4E73C41BE.jpeg
235772D7-435E-41F6-9BFE-50B04B2B5599.jpeg
039E65A9-BDC6-4522-AD7E-27A0BA85A30B.jpeg
72AB31B0-65E8-4EF5-B527-54E64C9AE4F2.jpeg

They even sent the box this time! I was pleasantly surprised. The chain in the last pic is my $9 chain from Amazon. I think it goes nicely with the toy loulou.

I’ve been collecting bags over the years but kept the brands limited to select few. Recently I started liking the look and the feel of YSL bags more and more and wanted a fun small bag to carry around with me.

I bought a toy loulou from SAKS a month ago but the bag was a defect. I sent it back immediately instead of an exchange, which I regretted. I wanted to wait for some type of mid season sale but figured the black one would never go on sale so I pulled the trigger when SAKS had a $300 off $1200 purchase deal last week.

Here’s my baby!
View attachment 4439948
View attachment 4439949
View attachment 4439950
View attachment 4439951

They even sent the box this time! I was pleasantly surprised. The chain in the last pic is my $9 chain from Amazon. I think it goes nicely with the toy loulou.
I love that chain! Which brand was it on Amazon?

Reactions: amarilvlover

I bought a toy loulou from SAKS a month ago but the bag was a defect. I sent it back immediately instead of an exchange, which I regretted. I wanted to wait for some type of mid season sale but figured the black one would never go on sale so I pulled the trigger when SAKS had a $300 off $1200 purchase promo last week.

Here’s my baby!
View attachment 4439948
View attachment 4439949
View attachment 4439950
View attachment 4439951

Could you send me the link too please?!

Here’s my baby!
View attachment 4439948
View attachment 4439949
View attachment 4439950
View attachment 4439951

Would you think that a silver chain would look ok as well?