My FIRST EVER YSL : D

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’ve been collecting bags over the years but kept the brands limited to select few. Recently I started liking the look and the feel of YSL bags more and more and wanted a fun small bag to carry around with me.

I bought a toy loulou from Saks a month ago but the bag was a defect. I sent it back immediately instead of an exchange, which I regretted. I wanted to wait for some type of mid season sale but figured the black one would never go on sale so I pulled the trigger when Saks had a $300 off $1200 purchase promo last week.

Here’s my baby!
    60B25C08-F9FB-41D4-B783-33B4E73C41BE.jpeg
    235772D7-435E-41F6-9BFE-50B04B2B5599.jpeg
    039E65A9-BDC6-4522-AD7E-27A0BA85A30B.jpeg
    72AB31B0-65E8-4EF5-B527-54E64C9AE4F2.jpeg

They even sent the box this time! I was pleasantly surprised. The chain in the last pic is my $9 chain from Amazon. I think it goes nicely with the toy loulou.

2. I love that chain! Which brand was it on Amazon?

amarilvlover likes this.
  3. I’ll pm you the link!

4. Oh me too please.. I have the toy in bhw :smile:

amarilvlover likes this.
  5. Sent!

micahanne likes this.
  6. Enjoy your Loulou - she’s a beauty! I’m loving my toy too and so surprised how much it holds and how easy it is to use.

amarilvlover likes this.
  7. I usually carry a card wallet, sunglasses, a lip balm. The only thing that’s a bit hard to fit in is my iphone 8 plus with an otterbox case.

8. Could you semd me the link too?

9. Could you send me the link too please?!

10. Sent!

aarynmcf likes this.
  11. Thx:smile:

12. Would you think that a silver chain would look ok as well?

13. This bag is growing on me. At first I thought it looked like a pillow. Now, I think I want it! Lol

amarilvlover likes this.
  14. Congrats!

amarilvlover likes this.
  15. Love this bag! Just bought it for my sister’s upcoming birthday. Now I may just want one for myself :biggrin:

amarilvlover likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice