My first ever WOC

Hiya ,

Finally made up my mind to get my first WOC to add to my collection, but so many choices.
After a lot of thought finally decided on the gorgeous patent pink from the cruise collection . It's was the last one in the UK so I was very lucky to find this one!
I'm so thrilled would love one in every colour now !

Congrats!! I love the color! WOCs are the perfect on the go bag for me, I hope you enjoy it and wear in good health!

Hiya ,

Finally made up my mind to get my first WOC to add to my collection, but so many choices.
After a lot of thought finally decided on the gorgeous patent pink from the cruise collection . It's was the last one in the UK so I was very lucky to find this one!
I'm so thrilled would love one in every colour now !

Congrats this is so cute and feminine!!

HI, everyone! i've just signed up here! i want to ask all of you chanel experts about the camellia WOC.
I live in south america, and there's no chanel store. My husband is now for business in DC and he found a camellia woc in red (i want black but red is what he found), but he told me that near the cc there little streches (fine lines) . is that normal in the camellias, i mean because of the delicate of the lambskin will all the camellia get streches (lines) someday? may i get this or wait?