My first ever RM bag has just arrived...

Halzer

Hooked on Classics!
O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
My first ever RM bag has just arrived, and I have to say that I love it!!!!!
I bought a Concord MAM with the purple patent bottom. One of the reasons I bought this particular colour was that I prefer wrinkley more smooshy leather, and this bag delivered!
Its really hard to capture the real colour of this bag in my pics but they are almost accurate. The leather is a touch more purple in real life. The shade reminds me of my old Balenciaga Ink box as in the shade the concord leather looks dark navy blue, but when the sun hits it, you can really see the purple tones.
The handle drop fits comfortably on my shoulder with a little room to spare, which is good as winter is coming so I will have to pull out my coats again soon...*sigh*
The only teeny gripe I have is that I would have prefered to have the black and white floral lining instead of the newer blue stripes, but its no big deal.

Im taking it out later to see how it holds up but already my new MAM is a favourite! :yes:

Roll on my next minkoff purchase!

zl5kls.jpg

hx52dw.jpg

Wow, it's beautiful...love the colour!!
I haven't got a Rebecca Minkoff bag yet, but would really like one (thinking of treating myself, when I finish uni and get my first 'proper' job! he he he). I noticed that you live in the UK, and was wondering where you got your bag from? As i also live in the UK and haven't seen them here :wondering
xx

I noticed that you live in the UK, and was wondering where you got your bag from? As i also live in the UK and haven't seen them here :wondering
xx

I got mine from an Ebay seller called PurseNboots. She has quite a few RM bags up for sale on US Ebay. I actually get 95% of all my bags from the USA as they have a nicer selection that the more plain styles that we have here.

I have my eye on an RM nikki already..:graucho: