My first ever reveal, a hermes one (small but its a v first)

Yes I kind of wish I wasn't soooo good lol I share the love for H bracelets and yours is classic! Congrats again! Have you tried the CDC? Those happen to be my #1 Hermes addiction. And yes, the gold or fauve KD with ghw / permabrass is divine. I have that and love stacking with it!

When I went into the store the SA first thought i was looking for the "collier de chien" and came back empty handed, so I said not that one dog bracelet, the other one the Kelly one :smile:
She gave me the "double tour" and I said it's actually a very thick one.
So I didn't get to try the CDC one :sad: BUUUTT since i work for a VERY formal firm, I can't really wear a CDC it would be mayhem on a street if I dared.
When I worked in fashion it could have been, but not these days...
I've been wearing the KD for the last two days now (since I bought it let's admit it) and I only get compliments about it :smile:
I guess somehow people realise it when they see something so simple and sleek and of such a good quality that they just cannot resist.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

and yes next one will be either a fauve or gold :smile: something along the line and a red one at some point (already addicted).:graucho::graucho: