My first ever reveal, a hermes one (small but its a v first)

Monceau said:
Congratulations on your inaugural beauty- that Kelly dog is quite a catch!

I ran to different boutiques to find it! It was sold out at the fbg saint honore store so I went to the huge one they have a bit further down.

I'm v happy apparently they all suddenly got sold (called them two weeks ago and they had up to four different colours).

I love the word chuffed I think the energy of the word is happy and optimist :smile:.
And yes now I want more ...!!:0

Israeli_Flava said:
:biggrin: I have this addiction... so I could make that prediction...

So glad you had a great experience!!! Welcome to the slippery Orange Slope hun.... congrats on your first of many more to come ;)

Seriously you are soooo good with Hermes goods! Lol
I have a feeling it might go down to owning more... It's incredible though how so few people know of the Kelly dog, even the SA at the sevre shop first thought I wanted le double tour, I also called another boutique where thy simply didn't understand and thought I wanted le collier de chien.
Anyway love it I have a feeling I might try I get it in fauve next time with ghw.

Seriously you are soooo good with Hermes goods! Lol
I have a feeling it might go down to owning more... It's incredible though how so few people know of the Kelly dog, even the SA at the sevre shop first thought I wanted le double tour, I also called another boutique where thy simply didn't understand and thought I wanted le collier de chien.
Anyway love it I have a feeling I might try I get it in fauve next time with ghw.

Yes I kind of wish I wasn't soooo good lol I share the love for H bracelets and yours is classic! Congrats again! Have you tried the CDC? Those happen to be my #1 Hermes addiction. And yes, the gold or fauve KD with ghw / permabrass is divine. I have that and love stacking with it!