My First Ever PCE Purchases

Thanks Coachmama, I have something to strive for....planning on shopping today. In houston on business and have nothing scheduled today and as luck has it I am two blocks from the Galleria Mall and according to the Coach website a really nice Coach Store. Will share my finds when I return.

Coachmama, how is the size of the large sig stripe tote for you? I was looking at the large sig stripe tote or the sig stripe multi-function tote. I really would like a weekend bag for traveling and something for school. I suppose I would have to go to the boutique and try them on, but I was wondering if you looked at both of them? Do you like the dog leash closure? Also, does anyone know if they will be coming out with any other colors in the sig stripe? I love the mahogany, but some color would be fun! Do they both have the legacy lining?
P.S. Coachmama, awesome haul!!!!:yes:

Coachmama, how is the size of the large sig stripe tote for you? I was looking at the large sig stripe tote or the sig stripe multi-function tote. I really would like a weekend bag for traveling and something for school. I suppose I would have to go to the boutique and try them on, but I was wondering if you looked at both of them? Do you like the dog leash closure? Also, does anyone know if they will be coming out with any other colors in the sig stripe? I love the mahogany, but some color would be fun! Do they both have the legacy lining?
P.S. Coachmama, awesome haul!!!!:yes:

I tried them both and this one worked great. It even fits my laptop. Gotta get ready for work but I will get back on here at work sometimes today and answer more of your ????