My first ever LV

:heart: Yay! Welcome to our family. :nuts:

I wrote a little bit about this in the general handbag forum, but that was mostly about the tiny bit of woe that came afterwards with my mom.

Anyway, my birthday is on the 4th but I made a mad dash to LV on the 31st because of the price hike. (What I realise now however, is that even if I bought it after Nov. 1st the price would have still been the same :shame:smile:

This was my second time in the store, my first time wasn't the best and I kind of hesitated going in now. But then I just told myself that it's just a retail store and I am a customer afterall, and head straight toward the counter. The lady helping me was very nice, I asked to see the epi pochettes in red and black (tough decision!) and decided to go with the black one. Then SA asked me if I would like a box and I accepted excitedly...I probably looked like a weirdo haha. She wrapped it up and all that jazz and to be honest, it's a very nice feeling walking around the mall with a brown bag for some reason.

So now here is my epi pochette...first LV piece ever.:love: I can also say that I would never have thought that I would buy an LV bag before I came to this forum. This is such a wonderful forum, I really thank you all for the threads you make becaues they influenced my choice a great deal!

My only problem is that the hardware is silver and not gold, but the SA told me that the gold might have been an older version. But that's just a minor issue, it's still a beautiful bag!

Oh and a quick question, when I was being rung up the girl ringing my purchase asked for my name, address, phone, etc. Does anything usually come out of this? Or is it just to keep a record of my buying habits at the store?

Do all high end stores keep track of your purchases? I've made like 2 or 3 at Chanel but they never did anything like this. :shrugs:

Oh, that is such a pretty bag!! I love it:love: ! Excellent choice.

I only bought one time in an LV shop, the few other LV's were from eLuxury. However, I have bought a lot from the Chicago Bottega Veneta shop and they keep my name and info on file. When they ship, the SA includes a little handwritten note, they mail me some of their catalogs, and when I called NYC to find an item, they were very nice. I should get frequent buyer points LOL. I love LV, too, but haven't bought much from one shop.

Enjoy your gorgeous new bag.:yes: