My first ever Hermes purchase!!

Traci, your bracelet is lovely! The colour looks very pretty on you. I hope you feel like a princess every time you wear it. :flowers: And hey, I almost live on the Hermes forum and all I own so far are scarves. :amuse: Welcome!

tr444 said:
Well, I must admit I feel a little intimidated posting in here. My first purchase was a lilac enamal palladium bracelet. I love it, it is so pretty. However, I have nothing else Hermes......but, I'm trying!!!!

It's beautiful!:yes: I was going to get a wideband blue or pink or was it lilac like yours, tried it on and it didn't look right on me.:sad: But, it is lovely on you! Congrats!:biggrin:

Like these...credit: Hermes.com
http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/st...0151fp05&subStoreFrontId=0&heading=WOMEN&AC=0

http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/st...0151fp05&subStoreFrontId=0&heading=WOMEN&AC=0

I really adore the bracelets but I'm afraid I'll break them from banging around. Also, I cannot seem to find a size that fit me, they're all a bit too loose on me. It's a real bummer ... the bracelets are so beautiful.

Congratulations On The Beautiful Bracelet!!! It Looks Amazing On You!!!!! :smile: ......This Is One Of The Best Parts (If Not The Ultimate Part!) ~ Of The Purse Forum ~ Everyone Is So Sweet!........Have Lots Of Fun Here!!!

***I Can't Wait For Our Boston Trip As Well! :smile:

koukanamiya said:
I really adore the bracelets but I'm afraid I'll break them from banging around. Also, I cannot seem to find a size that fit me, they're all a bit too loose on me. It's a real bummer ... the bracelets are so beautiful.

I also love my enamel bracelets -- this is a really a stupid question but does the enamel wear off?

Congrats on your beautiful bracelet! My H addiction started with my enamel bracelet. :biggrin:
To answer the question about the enamel - I've had mine for about five years and it is still in perfect condition and I wear it every day.:flowers:

crochetbella said:
Congrats on your beautiful bracelet! My H addiction started with my enamel bracelet. :biggrin:
To answer the question about the enamel - I've had mine for about five years and it is still in perfect condition and I wear it every day.:flowers:

Thanks!