My first ever H.... A Kelly 40!!! t

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was in Chicago for 3 days and boy did I have an unexpected find... Strolling to a kids store we always go to I saw a Lux consignment shop opened next door, and through the window I spotted a KELLY... I still can't believe I have this bag. I have lusted over a Kelly or Birkin for YEARS!!! And I knew when it was my moment I would know. Well it happened...
    Ladies, here she is!
    My Kelly 40 in Epsom, the color is Paprika. In PRISTINE condition. I am in heaven. I loooove the size... The mod shot is the lady in the store, I am a little larger frame, lol

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458588828.268003.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458588841.633214.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458588859.519279.jpg

JazzyMac likes this.
  2. Very pretty color! What a lucky find! Congrats and wear in good health!

3. Beautiful! Congrats!

4. Paprika? Congrats. Would love to see a pic in the sunlight.

5. Insanely gorgeous!! Great find.

6. Paprika oohlala
    Hot and spicy
    Congrats k40

7. so so cool !!!!!!!!!! enjoy in the best of health Marie chantal miller has this size it looks amazing !!

8. Congrats! She is so stunning and I can tell you from experience that you will love this size. I have an Etain Kelly 40 and adore it to pieces! This size is very chic when needed but can also be very casual chic when needed too. Just perfection! Congrats again and enjoy in the best of health and happiness!

9. Many congrats!!! It's a lovely color.

10. Thanks so much for your lovely comments!!!

11. This is exactly what drew me to this bag, I looooooove the size because it can be so casual in my opinion! And rare, I feel like the Kelly is more commonly seen in smaller sizes, but I had never ever seen one this big! I am in love. Thanks for your comment, mind sharing a pic of your 40??? What does it look like?

12. Beautiful color, congrats to you!!

13. Congratulations, enjoy!!!

14. MANY CONGRATULATIONS!! The Paprika looks so pretty!!! Enjoy your first and cheers to many more to come :smile: :smile:

15. Congratulations , it's lovely . I have a kelly 40 in Box , bought at an auction . On the pictures the color looks the same as yours even though I think it's Sienne . I was very lucky too as it was sold with two straps , the regular and the sports one .
    Enjoy , it's very easy to wear :graucho: