My FIRST EVER CONSTANCE MINI!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I visited my local H boutique recently and popped in to see if there's any new arrivals. I asked one of the female SAs in the store if they have any Constance bags that day, she headed over to the computer and checked through all of the stock and eventually said that she had one Constance Mini left in Glacier Blue if I was interested in it. Then, she went back to the store room and 5 mins later she came back with an medium-sized orange box. She opened the box and unfolded a gorgeous Constance Mini in Epsom in Glacier Blue. I immediately said I would take it and I felt so lucky!:smile:

Attached Files:

iaiki.com likes this.
  2. Along with the Constance Mini, I also purchased a black leather bracelet for my son!:smile:

Attached Files:

3. Absolutely stunning. I love the colour!

4. Congrats! That is an awesome color.

Sent from my SM-G925P using PurseForum mobile app

5. Congrats! So beautiful!

6. Beautiful!! Congrats!

7. What a beauty!!! The color is lovely!

8. very pretty, reminds me of gris tourterelle.

9. Absolutely stunning. Congrats!

10. Gorgeous, stunning combination of size and colour.

11. It was your lucky day! Many congrats!

12. Such a lucky score! She's blue-tiful!!!!

13. You lucky girl.. enjoy!!

14. Congrats! What a gorgeous score!

15. Gorgeous bleu! Welcome to the mini C club!