My first ever Coach reveal!

Feb 26, 2006
A Coach store opened nearby my home two weeks ago. I am normally an LV girl, but there are some Coach items that I love. Since the store opened, I have made two purchases. My second purchase was today, and It was a big one for me. Let's roll out the pics!

attachment.php

Hmmm...a nice big bag and a medium sized, flat box. I wonder what that could be?

Attachments

• coach1.jpg
    coach1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 709
attachment.php

TA-DA! It's the Legacy Astract Oblong Scarf! :heart::heart::heart:

Here's what I bought last week (hanging from my Neverfull PM):

attachment.php

Attachments

• coach3.jpg
    coach3.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 703
  • coach4.jpg
    coach4.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 5,211
That scarf is GORGEOUS!! How will you wear it? Also, I love that keyfob! It looks perfect on your Neverfull. It gives it a nice pop of color! Congrats!:yes:

OT...I just read your inspirational thread. OMG...I am so overwhelmed with happiness. Isn't that crazy? But I am so happy for you!

That scarf is GORGEOUS!! How will you wear it? Also, I love that keyfob! It looks perfect on your Neverfull. It gives it a nice pop of color! Congrats!:yes:

OT...I just read your inspirational thread. OMG...I am so overwhelmed with happiness. Isn't that crazy? But I am so happy for you!
I could wear it as a belt or on my neck, but one way I definitely will wear it is on my head. I have the Scunci Scarfband. It's a headband that allows you to wear scarves a variety of ways in your hair without them slipping. If you've never seen it before, it's featured on the main page of Scunci's website. I got my set at Ulta for $6.

http://www.scunci.com/home_flash.aspx