My first ever Chloe has arrived - a Mini Paddy!

:drool: Ohh....I want that bag sooo bad!! Is it a current season bag? How much do they retail for current season? I have seen them on bluefly..

I think this might be my next once the ban is lifted!!

Halzer, your mini muscade Paddy is simply gorgeous and so drool worthy. It's enough to make a girl want a Paddy! I've been afraid to get one for fear of it becoming outdated, but looking at your Paddy, I'm clearly wrong. You've certainly rekindled my interest.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!
I love the size of this paddy so much that I have just bought a black mini too!
My credit card is sweating with all my recent chloe activity..:nuts:

I recieved my Muscade Mini Paddington today. What a beauty!!!!

Its love at first sight for me. I wish I had tried Chloe before Balenciaga and I might have saved myself some pennies. The leather is so soft and smooshy and thick. The bag feels so durable compared to my b-bags and I instantly prefer it.

The size is great too! I can get all of my essentials inside easily and have a little room to spare.

The colour is so much nicer IRL and it goes with most of my wardrobe.
Not many modelling pics from me today...because Im feeling lazy and cant be arsed! hahaha!

I think Im going to have to get myself a regular sized paddy too, for those times when Im going to be out all day and need to carry more things!
6stggsg.jpg

71wgvug.jpg

6nsyu5s.jpg

This looks so good on you! May I ask how tall you are? It's so hard to tell from photos. Or it's hard for me to tell anyway!:smile: