My First ever Chanel! Diamond Stitch Tote

Mrs. Sweet! How wonderful! I'm sure you've seen this IRL?

Because if you haven't it's THE BEST shoulder bag I've had in a while- three compartments - two for easy access and a zipped top so your stuff doesn't fall out!

I am in :heart: with mine- it's totally FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

Very pretty! that's actually the first time i've seen it. and ive always wondered what the diamond stitched tote looked like. Great buy. now you need to show it off.

More pictures- :love::love::love:
pics030-1.jpg

pics031-1.jpg

pics037-1.jpg

Mrs. Sweet! How wonderful! I'm sure you've seen this IRL?

Because if you haven't it's THE BEST shoulder bag I've had in a while- three compartments - two for easy access and a zipped top so your stuff doesn't fall out!

I am in :heart: with mine- it's totally FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

I haven't actually seen this IRL, but, I took the chance! We don't have Chanel store here in the Philippines.

It shipped faster than I thought, i'm holding it now and totally fell in love with it more! It's not super white, has a grayish undertone. So, it's not that high maintenance at all! :love:

It sure does have gray undertones! That's what is fantastic- not toooo white- it's the perfect white IMO-

ahhh- staring at it makes me want some sort of flap.... haha!!!!!!!!!!!
like- this one!

bs188.jpg

Thanks Roey! Yep- it'll match the snow!

BTW- where on earth is the Chanel care thread? Like- how LV has their ways of protecting and cleaning.... is there one on here for Chanel or am I totally in a cave and no nothing......................... ;)