My first ever boutique purchase. Wanna see?

pandorabox

"She was wearing all Chanel."
O.G.
May 2, 2011
I am so excited I am literally jumping out of my skin. For Valentines day my DH said I could pick out something within a 300 budget. Today we went to the LV store and usually I buy from elsewhere a preloved. I have bought and sold 3 LV all preloved. I have learned what works for me and what does not. So this was my first ever boutique full price purchase. And you know what? I already want another!!!?? Omg. How bad is that? Lol. I decided that I would rather have several really good quality pieces that will last for a long time than several dozen cheaper pieces that I am just not happy with. It really did not take long at all the save for it. It's really a small things but the little things in life always make me so happy. I wanted to share. And to boot my friend last week bought a bag and she never got a box she was a little disappointed so today while I was there I asked for the box for her and she has no idea that I have her box for her Delightful MM. I am giddy with excitement to tell her!! Ok. So anyway wanna see? Oh and also many thanks to those who helped me decide in my purchase. I went in and got what I wanted and I am very pleased.

Any guesses???? 😉

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392602770.520738.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392602786.185383.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392602802.276776.jpg

The large box is hers. On a funny note you should have seen the look on my DH face when he saw me walk out with the very large bag. Lol. I relieved him very quickly and told him the smaller bag behind it was mine. Lmao!!

Great item! I used mine tonight (cross-body) at a college basketball game! I was able to fit a lipstick, my Phone and my Vernis business card holder which held 2 cards, a $20 and a lip liner! All I needed! Enjoy her!