My first ever boutique purchase. Wanna see?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so excited I am literally jumping out of my skin. For Valentines day my DH said I could pick out something within a 300 budget. Today we went to the LV store and usually I buy from elsewhere a preloved. I have bought and sold 3 LV all preloved. I have learned what works for me and what does not. So this was my first ever boutique full price purchase. And you know what? I already want another!!!?? Omg. How bad is that? Lol. I decided that I would rather have several really good quality pieces that will last for a long time than several dozen cheaper pieces that I am just not happy with. It really did not take long at all the save for it. It's really a small things but the little things in life always make me so happy. I wanted to share. And to boot my friend last week bought a bag and she never got a box she was a little disappointed so today while I was there I asked for the box for her and she has no idea that I have her box for her Delightful MM. I am giddy with excitement to tell her!! Ok. So anyway wanna see? Oh and also many thanks to those who helped me decide in my purchase. I went in and got what I wanted and I am very pleased.

Any guesses???? 😉

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392602770.520738.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392602786.185383.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392602802.276776.jpg

2. Im here!

3. The large box is hers. On a funny note you should have seen the look on my DH face when he saw me walk out with the very large bag. Lol. I relieved him very quickly and told him the smaller bag behind it was mine. Lmao!!

4. Here!

5. Yay waana see.

6. I want to see!

7. Ok! I won't keep you all waiting!!! So here goes nothing! Again thanks to those who helped on the cles vs mini pochette thread!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392603218.120997.jpg

8. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392603242.628883.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392603254.119058.jpg

And I would take one with my phone inside but then I would not be able to take the photo! 😜❤️🍷

9. Cute!! Congrats!!!

10. Congrats on the shinnnny new item!

11. Perfect! Great choice

12. Love the mini pochette!! Congrats!

13. Congratulations! So nice of you to get a box for your friend!

14. :woohoo: This is such a great story, and a wonderful piece!!!

15. Great item! I used mine tonight (cross-body) at a college basketball game! I was able to fit a lipstick, my Phone and my Vernis business card holder which held 2 cards, a $20 and a lip liner! All I needed! Enjoy her!