My First ever BBag!!!

kmd303

Aug 29, 2006
So today in the mail I received my first ever BBag!! A beautiful squishy soft, gorgeous leather S/S 05 Taupe City Bag, from a lovely E-bayer. Oh my gosh, so now I know what you all are talking about! The leather is the smooshiest thing I have ever put my hands on. Add that to the edgey elegance of the bag itself and I am in love!!! I am so excited!!! So thank you to this forum and all the wonderful members who know such much about these bags because you enabled me to choose an authentic one, and actually to take the leap and purchase one after waiting soooo long. Now the trouble is, I'll have to get another because all other bags pale in comparison. :smile::heart::yes:

Thank you, thank you!

P.s. I will post some pictures when I can figure out how to upload them. (computer challenged and all.)

Hi Glimmer,
No, this one had "red flags' all over it. It didn't make it to this forum because it was a first time seller, only one picture that wasn't very clear etc....But I e-mailed her and asked alot of questions, and everything checked out. I was incredibly lucky, but I just knew it was authentic and it is!! I am so happy!! It's my first BBag!!

:smile:

Whoa I did it! And here she is number N4130A, Taupe or Grey, I'm not sure!!
MomsPictures112.jpg