MY FIRST EVER!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!<333 **pics!**

yangyang

May 21, 2008
Sorry for the caps in the title, but I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to Woodbury Commons (the outlet in upstate NY) yesterday with my family to do some shopping.
Of course, after tPF, I dragged my mom to Coach. OMG it was like heaven! Sadly, they sold out of the optic line, but I saw the bag I've been eyeing ever since I saw it on tPF...
My parents agreed to get it for me, for getting on Dean's List both semesters freshman year and for my Student Recognition Award.
I also got a simple black wristlet to just put my ID and cellphone and grab&go!:yahoo:

I don't know what it's called, but it's my baby:heart: I look at it, and I smile. Hahaha my dad keeps making fun of me =p

My first designer bags/Coach's ever!!
I usually frequent the LV forum...but now I can see why there's so many people who love Coach!!

Pictures!!

dsc03412fd0.jpg

Ain't she a beauty?:heart:
dsc03414lu7.jpg

When we were on the way home, I already started changing bags..hehe
I love the inner lining~
dsc03418vw7.jpg

Just the right fit :smile: Snug under my arm
dsc03420uw3.jpg

My two presents:heart:33

Thanks tPF for letting me gush! :yahoo:

Oh, and the SA said I could just wipe the Coach signature part with some soapy water & cloth..but what about the leather handles & bottoms? It's white, so I don't want it to get dirty =p

Congrats on your Heritage Stripe Signature Tote in Khaki/ White!... So cute :tup:

Try baby wipes on the cloth part if they get dirty and for the leather part I also suggest the apple leather cleaner. It would help to condition her first too ;)

The SA is right, mostly anything will come off of it with a damp cloth or baby wipes :yes:

Enjoy!

Congrat's!

[/FONT]
Sorry for the caps in the title, but I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to Woodbury Commons (the outlet in upstate NY) yesterday with my family to do some shopping.
Of course, after tPF, I dragged my mom to Coach. OMG it was like heaven! Sadly, they sold out of the optic line, but I saw the bag I've been eyeing ever since I saw it on tPF...
My parents agreed to get it for me, for getting on Dean's List both semesters freshman year and for my Student Recognition Award.
I also got a simple black wristlet to just put my ID and cellphone and grab&go!:yahoo:

I don't know what it's called, but it's my baby:heart: I look at it, and I smile. Hahaha my dad keeps making fun of me =p

My first designer bags/Coach's ever!!
I usually frequent the LV forum...but now I can see why there's so many people who love Coach!!

Pictures!!

dsc03412fd0.jpg

Ain't she a beauty?:heart:
dsc03414lu7.jpg

When we were on the way home, I already started changing bags..hehe
I love the inner lining~
dsc03418vw7.jpg

Just the right fit :smile: Snug under my arm
dsc03420uw3.jpg

My two presents:heart:33

Thanks tPF for letting me gush! :yahoo:

Oh, and the SA said I could just wipe the Coach signature part with some soapy water & cloth..but what about the leather handles & bottoms? It's white, so I don't want it to get dirty =p