My First Epi!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. A friend needed money and I needed epi, so it was all good. :yahoo: It is my first epi, the french purse in vanilla, and can I just say I am in LOVE with the french purse AND the vanilla color?! It is definately used, but I don't care because it's so cute. Although it only makes me want to buy a bag in vanilla epi and another french purse ... :tender:

ve1.jpg ve2.jpg
  2. It is gorgeous!! Congrats!! Isn't the vanilla color amazing? I recently bought a vanilla speedy 25 and have thought about getting a matching wallet...seeing yours makes me want one even more! Great purchase :flowers:

3. its beautiful, the color is so classy!

4. It's gorgeous!! I love it when they name colors after food.. makes it twice as fun to buy them LOL. Congrats! :yahoo:

5. Love the Vanilla Epi:love: ! Great buy indeed !:yahoo:

6. Beautiful color, love it, congrats !!!

7. Congrats!! That is such a beautiful color!!

8. Love the wallet & very nice colour as well

9. Love the vanilla, Live and learn, could have had a vanilla Jasmin a few years back, the price was soooo much lower then too, at the time I was more into the yellow color and then I opted to get a completely different bag (TOD'S) which I totally don't regret, just wish I could have gotten both.......

10. I've never seen the vanilla color on epi before. It's very, very pretty! Congrats on your new purse!!

11. i love the french wallet, i have it in damier. i like the epi look as well, very chic!

12. It's a beauty! Congrats.

13. That Worked Out Good! It's Gorgeous!!!! Enjoy! :smile:

14. it's a gorgeous colour! congrats!! :smile:

15. great french purse! is that an FAU ID i see there?! i go there too :smile: GO OWLS! haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice