My first ebay win, but I need some help...

andkenfly

Live, Love, Laugh
Aug 9, 2009
I just won my very first ebay auction. But I have a question I need help with...

This is my very first time using ebay, and I see on the item description they give me 2 days to pay for it through paypal. I have my paypal account set up and plan to use my credit card to pay for the item, but when I added my card and went to verify the link it says it takes 2-3 days for it to verify my card?

I'm worried the seller is going to think I'm a fake and a bad person to deal with. I had no idea that there's a waiting period to verify my credit card as I've never used paypal before. I'm afraid by the time it verifies my card it will be past the 2 days and the seller will not let me buy the item.

Should I contact the seller that I added in my information in paypal but I'm waiting for it to verify my information? My boyfriend says as a seller he would be nervous about the buyer if they emailed him notifying him of this, but I was wondering what you guys think and what I should do? Is it better to message them and let them know or should I just wait it out?